Mathematics: Algebra I, Algebra IA, Algebra IB, Geometry, Liberal Arts Math I, Liberal Arts Math II
Sciences: Environmental Science, Biology, Anatomy & Physiology, Marine Science
English: English I, English II, English III, English IV, Writing, Reading, Literature and Arts I & II
History: World History, Economics, American Government, American History
Physical Ed: Recreation, Personal Fitness, Volleyball, Softball, Basketball, First Aid Safety, Fitness Lifestyle Design
Foreign Language: Spanish I
Electives: Sociology, Peer Counseling, Leadership, Digital Information Technology, Psychology
- To teach core concepts and abilities in the educational curriculum
- To develop critical and creative thinking skills for making good, responsible choices
- To develop social responsibilities, such as cooperation, respect for the rights of others and self, honesty and dependability.
- To develop civic responsibility through teaching the basics of American government and good citizenship.
- To increase parental involvement and participation in promoting the social, emotional and academic growth of students.
- To develop awareness in the changing workplace skill critical to the students’ future economic well-being.
- To strive for a safe and disciplined environment conducive to learning, free of drugs, alcohol, weapons and violence.
- Eighty percent of students will increase their reading skills at least one grade level per year
- Students will increase their standardized test scores by at least twenty percent.
- At least seventy-five percent of students who enroll in ECS will remain in an educational setting seeking credits toward graduation.
- Behavioral referrals will decrease by at least ten percent through strict enforcement of ECS’s discipline policy.
- At least eighty percent of instructional and administrative staff will receive satisfactory annual evaluations.
- Parental involvement will increase through personal communications.